Requesting Transcripts and Records

If you are requesting a graduation verification from a third-party, please send your request to fax number 760-247-8907 or to

If you are requesting records from another school or school district for the current year, please send your request to the school where the student is currently enrolled or last attended.

For Special Education records, please email your request to

To request your transcripts, please fill out the  following Transcript Request Form.

*Persons who are 18 years or older must request their own transcripts.

After completing the Transcript Request Form, email a copy of your photo ID to 

*If the student is under 18 years old, the parent/guardian must send a copy of their photo ID.

Please allow 3-5 business days to process your request.

To order in person:

Visit Apple Valley Unified School District

12555 Navajo Road, Apple Valley, CA 92308

Building D, through door D35



8:00 AM to 3:00 PM

To order a replacement diploma, please contact Jostens at 760-200-3889.

For more information, call 760-247-8001 ext. 20512.