Frequently Asked Questions
What school is my family assigned to?
- Visit School Site Locator to access our School Boundary Map.
How can I enroll my student into school?
- Visit the AVUSD Enrollment page. The Central Enrollment Office can be reached at 760-247-8001 ext. 1314.
Current Students & Families
What day is Fall/Winter/Spring Break?
- Visit the AVUSD Calendar for breaks, minimum days, and other important dates.
Where can I find the bus schedule?
- Bus schedules and bus pass applications can be found on the AVUSD Transportation page (see link). For questions, contact 760-247-8001 ext. 312.
What is for lunch today?
- Lunch menus can be found on the Nutrition Services page.
How can I apply for Free or Reduced Lunch?
- AVUSD now has an online system for applications for free and reduced lunch. For more information, visit Nutrition Services page or contact 760-247-8001.
Transcripts & Records
What jobs are available at AVUSD?
- For job opportunities, we invite you to visit the Human Resources page. You can also locate job opportunities on www.edjoin.com.
How do I access a saved job application?
- AVUSD job applications are housed on EdJoin. Please log into EdJoin to access your application. Applications are not housed on the AVUSD website.
- For employment-related questions, contact the HR Office at 760-247-8001 ext. 1412.