Parents will learn practical approaches to:
· Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
· Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
· Set enforceable limits
· Avoid enabling and begin empowering
· Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
· Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
· And much more!
The class will meet on Thursdays from 6:30 p.m.–8:00 p.m. at the Paul Swick Family Center at Yucca Loma Elementary School on the following dates: April 6, April 13, April 20, April 27, May 4, and May 11
The class is free, but there is a one-time workbook fee of $10. Free childcare is available for students in grades K-8.
Registration forms are attached. You can also register online. For questions, contact Valerie Smith at 760-240-5606 or email@example.com.